Discovery is an intelligent search broker that searches across multiple data sources, saving you the time it would take to search each data source individually. A user can begin a search of multiple data sources from two locations: Keeeb Collections, or the web using Google and Bing.
From Google and Bing
This method requires installation of the Keeeb Browser Extension. For the best search results, ensure that the data sources that are most important to you are enabled.
- With the browser extension installed and data sources connected, simply begin by entering a search query into Google or Bing.
- The Discovery Panel will appear on the right of the screen. The panel will display the most relevant results from your search based on your data sources, collectively referred to as All Sources.
Note: The search results from Google or Bing will still be displayed to the left of the screen, allowing for side-by-side comparison of results.
This method does not require the installation of the Keeeb Browser Extension. For the best search results, ensure that the data sources that are most important to you are enabled.
- Log in to Keeeb Collections.
- Enter a search query in the search bar located at top center.
- If desired, pre-select the data sources for your search from the drop-down menu.
Note: If you do not pre-select data sources, the search will default to "Collections" as the data source.
- Press Enter or click the icon button to view search results.
By default, when conducting a search Discovery will search all of your enabled data sources (All Sources).
Tabbed Data Source Results
When searching All Sources, results are displayed according to the three data sources that have retrieved the strongest results from your search and your Collections results. These sources are displayed as tabs at the top of your result list.
Search results from Collections will always be shown first. If there are no result matches in your Collections, search results from All Sources will display next.
The last three tabs will show results from the 3 remaining data sources containing the most relevant results from your search.
The tabs will not be visible when data sources are pre-selected.