About Data Sources
When a user enters a search query, Keeeb draws upon various websites, search engines, databases, and other applications to provide relevant results. These are collectively referred to as Data Sources. Data Sources are also sometimes referred to as connectors.
- Many data sources are automatically available. These sources can be enabled and disabled by simply toggling the status shown under the Active column in your displayed list of data sources.
- Other data sources, such as Microsoft Office 365 or Google Drive, require you to enter your user and password credentials to search your private content.
Configure Data Sources
- To view and configure the individual data sources from which your searches draw upon, click on the 3-dot kebab icon. From the drop-down menu, select My Settings. Based on your organization's subscription model to Keeeb, you would land in different user interfaces, Keeeb platform, or Discovery only (Screenshot 1 and 2, respectively).
- Scroll down to the Data Sources section.
- To connect a secured source that requires a password from you, click the Connect button.
Note: If authentication is required, you will automatically be routed to the authentication page.
- Data sources can be activated or deactivated by switching the Active toggle.
Screenshot 1 - Keeeb Platform/Data Sources
Screenshot 2 - Discovery Only/Data Sources