From the Navigation Panel
- Open the navigation panel at the left of your screen and select the blue button.
- Under Add New, select Folder.
- Enter a Folder Name.
- Select the destination for your folder. You can create a root-level folder by selecting My Content or create a subfolder by selecting an existing folder as the destination. If desired, utilize the Filter field to locate a folder destination.
- Click Create.
Quick Create Options for Subfolders
Folders within Keeeb Collections can be nested to a maximum depth of 5 levels. Users may create subfolders/nested folders by repeating the same steps used to create a folder.
Alternatively, a user has 2 additional options to create a subfolder.
- Select thesymbol next to an existing folder. A field will open in which a user can enter the name of the new subfolder. Press Enter to create the new folder with the entered name.
- If an existing folder is selected and open, a subfolder can be created by clicking the at the top right of the folder section. A folder icon will appear, in which a user can enter the name of the new subfolder. Press Enter to create the new folder with the entered name.