Keeeb documents are a powerful tool to organize and curate your knowledge. Unlike others, Keeeb documents can contain a collection of multimedia (Text, Image, Video) and any type of files uploaded from the user device.
From the navigation panel
- Open the navigation panel at the left of your screen and select the blue button.
- Under Add New, select Document.
- Add a document title (optional).
- Select the folder in which to place your document.
- Click Create.
- An options box to add items will appear. You may open the text box to type text or select files to upload.
From existing folder
i. Select and open an existing folder.
ii. Click the icon button at the top right of the document section.
iii. An options box (#6) to add items will appear. You may open the text box to type text or select files to upload.
Upload Existing File(s)
Keeeb supports a wide variety of file types for upload. However, only some file types are available for preview within Collections. Learn more about supported file types here.
Using Drag & Drop:
- Open the Keeeb folder in which you want to place the content.
- Drag and drop the file(s) you want to upload in the highlighted area from your computer.
Note: Drag and drop of a folder containing multiple files for upload is not supported. However, a user can bulk select multiple individual files and add them to a Keeeb Collections using drag and drop.
Using File Explorer
- Follow the steps in Create a Document until you see the options box (step 6).
- Click on the right side of the options box (Add a File or Image).
- Select the desired files from the file explorer list that appears.
Note: The maximum file size that can be uploaded is 350 MB.
Supported File Types for Preview
Keeeb supports many image and file formats. Some examples of supported file types are:
Word Documents (.doc, .docx)
PowerPoint Presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
Excel Documents (.csv, .xls, .xlsx)
Other Document Types
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Rich Text Files (.rtf)
- Hypertext Markup Language Files (.htm, .html)