Change Your Password
- Click on the three dots menu icon located toward the top right of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select My Settings.
- If not already visible, select Manage Profile from the My Settings sidebar at the left.
- Enter your current password, then enter your new password. Click Save.
Note: Valid passwords must contain 8 or more characters, including at least one special character
( * & ^ % # / ; : ).
Reset Your Password
- When prompted to login, click Forgot password?
- Enter the email address associated with your account, then click Reset Password.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
Note: If you use a Company Single Sign-On ID, please reset or change your password following your Company's instructions.