You can launch a search of multiple data sources from two locations: Your Collections, or from Google or Bing.
Launch search from Google or Bing:
- With the browser extension installed and data sources connected, simply begin your search on Google.
- Content from connected data sources will appear inside the extension side panel at right.
Launch search from Collections:
- Enter a search term in the search field located in the topbar.
- You can pre-select the data sources for your search from the drop-down menu. If you do not pre-select data sources, the search will default to Collections as the source.
- Press Enter or click the icon button to view search results.
- Refine your results as needed by using filters or conducting a new search.