- From the Navigation Sidebar at left, click the button.
- A "Create new..." pop-up will appear. Select Topic.
- Name the new Topic.
- Toggle on or off the Allow cascaded sharing option.
- Note: Cascaded Sharing is the right of a shared folder recipient to in turn share this folder with others. Topic owners may still share their folder, but the Cascaded Permission setting will dictate whether or not the recipients can also share the folder. We recommend turning off Cascaded Sharing if your folder contains sensitive information is intended for only a few people.
- Click Create.
- The new Topic will appear in the Navigation Sidebar under My Topics.
- Repeat to add more Topics.
Note: Topics may only contain Pages. Pages may only contain documents.