- From the Navigation Sidebar at left, click the button.
- A "Create new..." options pop-up menu will appear. Select Document.
- In the dialog box that appears, enter a document name.
- Select a target Topic, then a Page in which to place the new document. Click Create.
- To populate the document, open the newly created document. An options box to add items will appear. You may open the text box to type text, or select files to upload.
- You may choose to add additional items to your document by clicking the button that will appear after any items previously added.
Note: If you are currently in a Page you wish to add a document to, you can also create a new document by clicking the button. The document's default location will be in the current Page.