Basic Mode (Bookmark Only):
The Basic Mode is the default mode of the Keeeb extension. Using the extension in Basic Mode simplifies the collecting experience by only allowing the collection of web content to your Collections in the form of a bookmark.
- With the browser extension installed, search the internet for desired content.
- When you want to save content to your Collections, click the "k" button to open the Keeeb browser extension.
- Select the Topic and Page within which you wish to save the content.
- Click Keeeb it to save the web content to Collections.
- The web page is now saved as a document in your Collections.
Note: Your newly created Document will contain the text, images, and links from the bookmarked web page as it appeared at the time of collection. Bookmarks do not automatically update.
Advanced Mode (In Page, Screenshot, or Bookmark):
The Advanced Mode enables additional functionalities in addition to bookmarking that allow you to save selected pieces of web content to your Collections (such as text paragraphs, videos, images) or take and save a screenshot.
- Open the Keeeb extension. Click the three dot icon at upper right corner of the extension box.
- Select Advanced Mode.
- Select In Page to capture content by simply highlighting text or clicking on images and videos. Alternatively, you can capture screenshots, or bookmark a page.
- Click on the content you want to capture.
- Select a location for the content.
- Click Keeeb it to save your web content to Collections.