- From the Navigation Sidebar at left, click the button.
- A "Create new..." option pop-up will appear. Select Page.
- Name the new Page.
- Toggle on or off the Allow cascaded sharing option.
Note: Cascaded Sharing is the right of a shared folder recipient to in turn share this folder with others. Folder owners may still share their folder, but the Cascaded Permission setting will dictate whether or not the recipients can also share the folder. We recommend turning off Cascaded Sharing if your folder contains sensitive information is intended for only a few people.
- Select the target Topic in which to place the new Page.
- Click Create.
- The new Page will appear in the Navigation Bar under the selected Topic.
- Repeat to add more Pages.
Note: You can also add pages within a topic by clicking the button.