Groups allow you to create a set of users that may share the same interest in a topic or knowledge field so they can collaborate together.
- In the Organizational Settings, select “Manage Groups” on the left side menu
- Click on Create Group
- Fill a name and click save. Your group should be listed in the group list.
- Click the Edit button to add/remove users from the group
- On the user list, click the plus sign + next to each user you want to add
- To remove a user, click the x button next to the user name on the group member list
- Click save once you have added all the required users