Groups allow you to create a set of users that may share the same interest in a topic or knowledge field so they can collaborate together.
- Open your Organizational Settings. Select Manage Users from the Organization Settings sidebar at left.
- Click Create Group.
- Enter a group name and click ✓ Save. Your group will now be visible in the group list.
- From the group list, click the icon to add or remove users from the group. A dialog box will appear.
Note: an icon indicates that you do not have permissions to edit the group.
- To add a user: click the + icon button next to each user in the user list that you want to add to the group.
- To remove a user: click the x icon button next to the user's name visible in the group member list.
- Click ✓ Save when you have finished your edits.