Managing company instance and settings
- In the Organizational Settings, select “Configure Instances” then “Settings” on the left side menu. Here you perform the following actions:
- Change the logo and the default display language.
- Change the company or organization name.
- Change the solution name.
- Activate or Deactivate the following feature
- Terms of service; predefined text that the user needs to agree on before using the product for the first time.
- Track user behavior; collects user activity data to enhance the user experience.
- Enable public invitation; a single URL enables self-registration.
- Allow data export
- Allow user account deletion