Managing company instance and settings
- Open your Organizational Settings. Select Configure Instances, then Settings from the Organization Settings sidebar at left. You can perform the following actions:
- Change the logo and the default display language.
- Change the company or organization name.
- Change the solution name.
- Activate or deactivate the following features:
- Terms of service: predefined text that the user needs to agree to before using the product for the first time.
- Track user behavior: collects user activity data to enhance the user experience.
- Allow public invitation: a single URL enables self-registration.
- Allow data export
- Allow user account deletion