To manage users, click the three dots icon then select "Organization Settings". Select Manage Users from the Organization Settings sidebar at the left. A full list of users will be displayed.
The users can be filtered according to their user role, their invitation status, and their user status. You can also search for any name or email utilizing the filter option.
Add An Individual User
- To add users individually, click the + Add User button.
- You will be asked to provide the user’s full name, company email, and desired Keeeb user role.
Add Multiple Users
- Click the + Upload CSV button and attach a CSV file with user name(s) and email(s).
- Though it is not required for use, Keeeb provides a CSV template for this purpose. Click Download Template to access it.
Edit An Existing User
- Click the icon button to adjust the user’s name and/or role.
- A user’s email cannot be changed.
Manage User Status
- To resend an invitation to an invited user, locate the user from the list. In the user's Invitation Status column, click Resend.
- To deactivate a user’s account, toggle the slider listed under the Status column. A deactivated account will preserve the content that a user created while prohibiting the user from access. A user can be re-activated at any time.
- To delete a user, click the icon button. All content that a user created will also be deleted. This action can not be undone.