The Keeeb extension is a browser extension (add-on) that has two functionalities, the web Collector and Discovery Search Panel. The Collector allows you to save content from the web to your Collections. Discovery Search Panel displays search results, from your connected Data Sources, any time a search is conducted using Google or Bing. The Keeeb Extension is available on Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge browsers.
Installing The Keeeb Extension
Click here to access the browser extension for Chrome.
Click here to access the browser add-on for Firefox.
Click here to access the browser extension for Edge.
Once installed, the Discovery Search panel will appear to the right of your screen whenever you launch a search using Google or Bing.
- If you are not logged into Keeeb, the panel will first ask you to do so before displaying your results.
- Discovery Search can be enabled and disabled within the extension settings located within your browser.
The Keeeb Collector works best when pinned to the browser toolbar. This can be configured in your browser settings. When pinned, the extension will appear as a
The Collector allows you to save content that you find on the web by creating a document stored in your Collections. You can collect content using three different modes:
- Bookmark: Creates an archived copy of the webpage in your Collections.
- Free Select: Highlights only the sections of content you are interested in collecting and save it to your Collections.
- Screenshot: Creates a document in your Collections from the screenshot that is searchable via OCR (optical character recognition).
For more information on how to collect using the Keeeb Extension please refer to this article
Discovery Search Panel
The Keeeb extension enables the Discovery Search panel to appear at right when conducting a search using Google or Bing. This allows you to easily compare results from your internal and personal data sources with results available on the web.
The panel can be minimized or maximized. You can enable or disable the appearance of the panel by going to your extension settings found in your browser.
For more information on how to launch Discovery Search please refer to this article