Discovery Search Enhancements
Release version 3.5.4 continues to expand our advanced search syntax support for data sources beyond Keeeb Collections. Select data source connectors now support basic fielded search as well as the use of quoted phrases, Boolean operators, and sorting results by publication date.
The data sources that support this functionality in release 3.5.4 are:
- Forrester (limited support in KIP 3.5.4)
- Office 365 OneDrive
- Office 365 SharePoint
Users can expect these advanced search capabilities to be supported by additional data source connectors in subsequent releases.
SSO Authentication and Just-In-Time Provisioning via OpenID (Microsoft) and Okta are now available for enterprise customers. For more details, please contact our Customer Success team at email@example.com.
Other Product Enhancements
- The default search operation between query strings has been changed from OR to AND for the Keeeb Collections data source.
- Search results for nested folders now additionally display the root folder name.
- Terms of Service now has additional administrative configuration options for custom text.
- The Comments panel for individual documents in Keeeb Collections can now accommodate more text.
- The Keeeb Collector navigates to folder selection by default upon first use or after the user clears their browser’s cache .
Folders in Collections can only be searched by the exact name.
Use a wildcard (*) character at the end of search to retrieve similar matches.
Some browser-enabled notifications can cause the user to be disconnected from their Keeeb extension.
Disable these notifications in your browser settings. Otherwise, a refresh of the browser tab open to KIP instance should refresh the connection.
Document tile images are not always properly oriented.
This will be addressed in the next release.