The Keeeb Intelligence Platform (KIP) consists of a contained Instance for your organization. Instance Administrators have rights to configure their enterprise Instance, meaning they can:
- Change settings such as logo, organization name, and language
- Manage & Configure Data Sources for your entire organization
To configure the instance setting, 1) click the three dots menu icon at upper right and 2) select Configure Instance.
Within this section, an Instance Admin can activate or deactivate the following features:
- Terms of Service: predefined text that the user needs to agree to before using the product for the first time.
- User Account Deletion: manage the option to allow users to delete their own account without any administrative approval.
- Track User Behavior: collects user activity data to enhance the user experience.
- Public Invitation: manage the option to display a single URL that, when shared, allows any person to register and create an account as a Keeeb user in your Instance.
A Site Admin or Instance Admin may also configure the following settings:
- Organization Logo: This is the image that appears at the top left corner of the screen. Accepted file types are .jpg and .png.
- Default Language: Controls the default language and email notifications for new users.
- Organization, Company, and Solution Name: for those who wish to use custom names other than Keeeb Intelligence Platform (default value).
- Google Analytics ID: Set your Google Analytics ID to direct user activity logs to your account. This is an optional field.
Manage Data Sources
Within this section, an Instance Admin can add, delete, or otherwise configure the data connectors available to every user within the Instance.
Add A Data Source: Please get in touch with your Keeeb contact directly for assistance in adding and configuring data sources.
- Delete A Data Source: Removes the data connector from the Instance entirely. All users will see this connector removed as an option from their personal settings.
- Edit A Data Source: Edit an existing connector's name, parameters, and optional Parent Company.
- Activate or Deactivate a Data Source: Once a data connector has been added, you can control its visibility to users within your organization. Toggle the data connector statue to Active, and the connector is available for all users. Toggle the status to Inactive, and users will not see the connector within their personal list of connectors.